Sunday, July 31, 2011

Gameover

I CAN'T seem to get this song out of my head. I've missed listening to Ozma, its good to hit shuffle on the Ipod sometimes I guess :)

Anyways, I just bought my first guitar yesterday :) I'm quite excited to start playing and learning songs. I couldn't seem to put the guitar down yesterday, I just kept messing around with the strings and learning chords. I actually learned how to play the beginning part of "Domino Effect" by Ozma =) I'm suuuuuper proud of myself. I can't wait to start playing more advanced songs and ultimately my goal song, "Button for Punishment". I know I shouldn't get ahead of myself but I'm feeling a bit confident. My fingers feel raw like crazy but I'm sure it'll be worth it later on :)

I had lunch with whats his face today. I don't know why I like to torture myself with hate by still talking to him. After all that I've been through with him, I still give him the time of day. WHAT is wrong with me?! I've always been the type of person that says "damn, how come he/she can't just quit that ass/bitch?" But now I understand. I know I'll NEVER be in a relationship with him again after all that drama/hurt feelings/tears that he put me through. I know one day, ONE DAY i'll get over it and move on, until then, I'll ALWAYS be that girl that resents love, engagements, and couples.

Okay, messing around with the guitar and then time for bed =)
<3 Sherizee

No comments:

Post a Comment